Sarala Ruth Pinto, 1969
* small abstract standing people, balls
* Palmer Playground. Northeast side of Comly between Decatur and Thornton.
* 40.095190,-74.989775 [map]
James Frost, 1969 (building date)
* South wall. University Lutheran. Northeast corner, 37th and Chestnut.
* 39.955025,-75.196310 [map]
* On the Avenue of Technology tour.
* Exhibits: Religious, Peace and Love
* See also:
+University Lutheran Church of the Incarnation
Ellen Phillips Samuel Memorial Fountain
Vincent King, 1969
* Memorial to Ellen Phillips Samuel
* There is also the Ellen Phillips Samuel Memorial on Kelly Drive.
* Plaza. Specifically John F. Kennedy Plaza (Love Park). Between 15th and 16th, JFK and Arch.
* 39.954250,-75.165650 [map]
* On the City Hall tour.
Mustang at Play
Margaret Wasserman Levy, 1969
* small horse
* North side of Stamper, West of 2nd (off Head House Square, just South of Pine).
* 39.942900,-75.146200 [map]
* On the Lombard-South tour.
Joe Brown, 1969
* big vertical people
* Was on the West side of Broad, just North of Montgomery. The building it was in front of has been expanded and now covers the space where it was
* 39.980800,-75.157650 [map]
* Exhibits: Athletic, Missing
* See also:
+Penn Facilities Joe Brown page
Richard Lieberman, 1969
* Bingham Court. East side of 4th at Locust.
* 39.946025,-75.147500 [map]
* On the Society Hill tour.