Philadelphia Public Art @philart.net
300 - 1525 ((approximate range of possible dates))
* In storage. Was at Penn's Landing at Dock Street. There were originally two spheres at opposite ends of the 1976 International Sculpture Garden. One was removed when the hotel was built (approximately 2001), and the second was removed between then and 2010.
* Exhibits: Missing
1500 - 1600 (approximate)
* West end of the Azalea Garden.
Kelly Drive, West of 26th.
* 39.968950,-75.184300 [map]
* On the Museum Grounds tour.
* Formerly at Penn's Landing at Dock Street. Removed when the hotel was built (approximately 2001)
* Exhibits: Missing,
The pictures on this site (but not the
artworks in the pictures) are Copyright 1998-2013
Christopher William Purdom, unless
otherwise noted, and are not to be used for commercial purposes, but are
free for non-commercial use, provided appropriate credit is given.
Information about artists, dates, titles and subjects was gathered from
a variety of sources, including those listed on the
resources page, plus personal inspection of the pieces and, in
some cases, email or telephone conversations with the artists,
representatives of the artists, representatives of the artists' estates,
or personnel at the organizations that purchased or approved the
purchase of the pieces. Chris believes
that the information provided is as accurate as he can make it, but claims
no ownership of facts. Please contact
Chris with corrections, additions, and/or technical difficulties