Landmark: Clark Park
Clark Park Civil War Memorial
* An artistically presented rock from Gettysburg. The park was the site of a Union army hospital during the war.
* North side of Clark Park. South side of Baltimore Avenue, West of 43rd.
* 39.949300,-75.210330 [map]
* Exhibits: War
Dickens and Little Nell
Francis Edwin Elwell, 1890
* Only known statue of Charles Dickens
* two people, one standing, one sitting, chair
* Clark Park. North side of Chester, West of 43rd.
* 39.948625,-75.209550 [map]
* Exhibits: Favorites
* See also:
+Article about this piece by Martha Rosso
+phillyhistory.org 1910 picture of this piece
+wikipedia.org's Francis Edwin Elwell page
+wikipedia.org's Charles Dickens page