Philadelphia Public Art @philart.net
1928 (completion of building)
* The building was originally the Navy Central YMCA Annex. Around the entrance are subtle relief carvings of Navy ships including the Hornet, the Constitution, the Enterprise, the Bon Homme Richard, the Kearsarge, and the Olympia.
East side of 15th, North of Arch.
* 39.955150,-75.164675 [map]
* On the Franklin Town tour
* See also:
+philadelphiabuildings.org's entry for the building